Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE) in collaboration with Ministry of Education (MoE) wishes to invite interested
parties to its 2nd KISE CONFERENCE ON INCLUSIVE EDUCATION 2018. The conference theme is, “Inclusive Education:Strategies for Enhancing Access, Equity, Quality and Opportunities for All”.
The Conference aims at providing a scholarly platform to researchers, special education experts, teachers, students, parents, NGOs, policy-makers and other stakeholders to deliberate on the theme. It is expected that the deliberations will inform best practices on Inclusive Education with focus on the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development Goals.
The Sub-Themes are:-
1. Inclusive Education: Leadership and Practices
2. Innovation and Technology for Inclusive Education
3. Curriculum Reforms and Inclusive Education
4. Social Justice and Advocacy for Inclusive Education
5. Students’ Voices in Inclusive Education practices
6. Teacher Education for Inclusive Education
7. Role of Media in Promotion of Inclusive Education
8. Policies and Legislation for Inclusive Education.
9. Collaborative Partnerships in Inclusive Education
10. Financing Inclusive Education
11. Inclusive Education and Transition.
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Prior to submission of the full paper Authors will be required to submit an Abstract. Abstracts should be in English not
exceeding 300 words including, title, author (s) details, and keywords, typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line
spacing and APA style referencing.
• Abstract submission : 5th January 2018
• Notification of Abstract acceptance: 19th January 2018
• Full paper submission (Max,15 pages) and Slides 12th February 2018
• Conference dates: 22nd – 23rd March 2018
Presentation formats shall be oral and workshops presentations.
The abstract, full papers and power point slides should be submitted online via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper submission guidelines and registration for the conference can be found at: http://www.kise.ac.ke
• Conference venue- Nairobi.
• Registration fee – KES 3,000 or (USD 30)
MODE OF PAYMENT
• Pay to Kenya Institute of Special Education…KCB Ngara Brach A/C No. 1128797836 or Mpesa- Pay Bill 851201 A/C No. ieconf2018
For more information on the conference visit: http://www.kise.ac.ke or contact the following:
1) Charles Omboto ( Conference Chair) Mobile +254726 554 029, Email-:email@example.com
2) Lucy Maina (Corporate communications & Public Relations Officer)Mobile +254711987336, Email-:firstname.lastname@example.org
1,407 total views, 1 views today